Requirements To Register to Vote:
- be a United States citizen
- be 18 years of age on or before the day of the election
- be a resident of the State of California
- not be in prision or on parole for the conviction of a felony
- not judically determined to be incompetent to vote
You do not need to know how to read or write in English or any other language. No tests are given when you register to vote.
How To Register to Vote
To register to vote you must complete a brief voter registration application on paper or online. Click on the image below to register online at the California Secretary of State's Online Voter Registration website.